Complaint Review: Norvergence

• Submitted: Wed, August 25, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, August 25, 2004

• Reported By:farmington Missouri
Norvergence
570 Broad St Newark, New Jersey U.S.A.

Norvergence rip-off! Newark New Jersey

I am a small business in Missouri. I was guaranteed to have 7 phone lines installed, unlimmitted long distance, 2 toll free numbers, unlimited cell phone usage, and high speed internet service. Norvergence was to take care of getting me out of all my contracts with my existing phone service, long distance carrier, internet service, and cell phone service. All I had to do was lease their matrix and phones for 5 years with the option to shop my service every year, and if I could beat their deal they would match my offer.

My new phone system is hooked to my old phone lines, not the t-1, the matrix is hanging on the wall in my basement attached to nothing, they sent me new cell phones that would not work, and had my cingular service disconected the same day, which cost me $450.00 for cancelling contract.

I received my first billing from Irwin Business Systems in March, before the phones were even connected, I promtly called Norvergence and the told me not to pay it they would take care of it. I since have been sued in the state of Washington by Irwin Business Systems and am looking for a solution.

Thomas
farmington, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2004 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Norvergence/Newark-New-Jersey-07102/Norvergence-rip-off-Newark-New-Jersey-105389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Norvergence