Complaint Review: Norvergence

• Submitted: Thu, May 20, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, May 20, 2004

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Norvergence
550 Broad Street 3rd Flooor Newark, New Jersey U.S.A.

Norvergence ripoff, will disrupt your communications, and will not give adequate support Newark New Jersey

I started the so called screening process in december of 2003, and it is now may of 2004, and my service has not been completely installed with my cellular service. The telephones have been installed, and are working, but not as they should be working, I am not able to make toll free calls from the system every so ofter, and if you run a business that takes credit cards, you know this is a problem since every time you make a transaction you have to call a toll free number.

The customer service department is not much help either since there is really no one who can answer any questions. This is one of the worse situation I have been in and I feel helpless and frustrated, DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE I MADE, if any one with norvergence comes to your business offering cost cutting solutions on your communication neeeds, TURN THEM AWAY, it will be the best decision you will make, as for my business I hope I can get out of this nightmare with at least my sanity, because this has already cost me alot of money

Roger
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2004 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Norvergence/Newark-New-Jersey-07102/Norvergence-ripoff-will-disrupt-your-communications-and-will-not-give-adequate-support-N-92238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Norvergence