Complaint Review: Norwegian cruise line

• Updated: Sat, August 23, 2014

• Reported By: ripped off from NCL — Santa Maria California
Norwegian cruise line
7665 Corporate center Dr Miami, Florida USA

Norwegian cruise line Dear Mr. Kevin Sheehan CEO of Norwegian Cruise LinesName is Bruce Woods my wife and I went on one of your cruises May 17 –May 24 on the Getaway that I have heard a lot about NCL.This cruise was a bad experience for us and others alike, as we have been ripped us off Miami Florida

Dear Mr. Kevin Sheehan CEO of Norwegian Cruise Lines

This cruise was a bad experience for us and others alike, as we have been on many cruises and NCL did not measure up to the wonderful things we had heard about NCL.

The rooms are small. As I went about the ship, it was very clear what NCL was all about; i.e., a floating shopping mall and casino.

The food at the restaurants was no more than average… plus the fact that most charged a cover charge.

They had an “ all you can eat lobster dinner” These lobsters were so small and unheated it  forced  passengers to keep going back to try to get enough to equal  one regular sized lobster.

I found that communication in several places throughout the ship was a problem; such as, failure to return calls or make the calls giving me the information I had asked for .

Also at the buffets, the bus boys would take your plate as soon as you left the table, whether you were finished eating or not.. . maybe just to get another lobster.  In my case,I had left the table many times to get more glasses of water (as I am not a drinker).

I made a request at the Guest Services desk to  speak to one of the cast specialists from one of the shows we enjoyed. I was assured that I would hear from this person from Guest Services the next day.  The next day I was told that no call to this specialist had been made and they would try again later in the day. The following evening I checked again and was told the specialist would like to talk with me and, in fact, did because we shared the same profession at one time and I was interested in how the technical part of the job was accomplished in today’s world

.NCL was not thinking about the paying passengers but, how much money they could get them to spend, especially in the casino where there was many ship’s employees asking for participation from the passengers in the sale of Lottery tickets.

I do know that Kevin Sheehan was onboard during our cruise.

The purpose of this letter is to share what I have heard and seen as well as others that we had talked to and let NCL know that if they want to be a high ranking cruise line ,then you need to look at passengers‘view and let passengers be your guide.

It would be nice to hear back  .

A vary unhappy  Passenger.

Bruce Woods

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2014 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Norwegian-cruise-line/Miami-Florida-33126/Norwegian-cruise-line-Dear-Mr-Kevin-Sheehan-CEO-of-Norwegian-Cruise-LinesName-is-Bruce-1171790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Norwegian cruise line