Complaint Review: Nothnagle Realty

• Reported By: S. F. B. — Cave Creek Arizona
Nothnagle Realty
217 West Main Street • Rochester, NY 14614 Internet USA

Nothnagle Realty The Worst Customer Service! Rochester, and Ontario, New York

There are so many issues and complaints here that would take way to long to illustrate. Dan Patterson, our realtor, from Ontario, New York, the franchise owner Frank Rubusto in Ontario NY, Jennifer M Leonardi, Executive Vice President of Nothnagle Realty and Jennifer Clark, Customer Care and Relocation Director from Rochester, NY all need a severe case of extreme customer service training. I know this, as I work in customer service. After complaining to all of them, nothing has transpired to make it right. And its been nearly a year. The short story is that the selling deal went bad, and there was no timely communications  between me and Nothnagle. I live 2350 miles away from the property. I was constantly the one to ask what was going on. I was ignored. Proper forms were not provided by Nothnagle, and escrow monies were held my Nothnagle realty for over 6 months. There was no excuse for it except sloppy, careless business. When I finally had enough, Jennifer and Karen were contacted, and a painfully detailed email with the entire scenario was provided by me. They didn't respond either. No one seemed to care at all. Unbelievable. I really only wanted acknowledgement, and apology for this poor service, and someone who I could count on to make it right. I initially went to this business because of its reputation. What a disappointing experience that it was indeed. I would never use this company, ever. I am a very busy person, and have no time for nonsence. But my experience was so bad, I feel like I owe it to the world to let you know!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 06:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nothnagle-Realty/internet/Nothnagle-Realty-The-Worst-Customer-Service-Rochester-and-Ontario-New-York-1051626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nothnagle Realty