Complaint Review: Nouveau Tech Secret Society

• Submitted: Sat, August 11, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, August 11, 2007

• Reported By:Virginia Beach Virginia
Nouveau Tech Secret Society
P.o.box 6304 Dover, Delaware U.S.A.

Nouveau Tech Secret Society The best kept secret was not well planned Dover Delaware

I received the orientation book. It promised if I read the entire book, and the bold print my life would change in three days. It also told me to make a payment by Friday to receive this magical life changing manuscript. Well, I read the book of all these testimonies. Nothing changed in three days. I was curious why everyone in the book received there manuscript free, and I have to pay!

Well, I forgot that particular Friday. I called the next week. Customer service said I could srtill send a check or fax mycredit card information. I think they assume I was booboo the fool.

The book said if you do not pay by the deadline---there woud not be any extension,and the discount is off--we have to move on. So, why would'nt they wait for my money if I am in this 2nd cycle. Yeah, they had my profile wrong. I have been on family leave for 6 monyhs with n pay, but a lot of pain from my foot surgery. I did noy ave to gived any way---thank GOD for looking out!!! There future is no $$$ from me...

Yolanda
Virginia Beach, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2007 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nouveau-Tech-Secret-Society/Dover-Delaware-19905/Nouveau-Tech-Secret-Society-The-best-kept-secret-was-not-well-planned-Dover-Delaware-266779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nouveau Tech Secret Society