Complaint Review: Nouveau Tech Secret Society

• Submitted: Mon, August 18, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 18, 2008

• Reported By:toledo Ohio
Nouveau Tech Secret Society
www.nouveautechsociety.com Grove City, Ohio U.S.A.

Nouveau Tech Secret Society gives false hope to needy people in this nation and possibly others Grove City Ohio

I am completely embaressed about all of this scam. I didnt have the money to spend at all but I did because I believed them. I have been down on my luck lately like most everyone is with no job or much hope for the future. They gave me false hope and built up my self esteem just to demolish it when I found out the trueth. I dont know where to turn now this week has been really bad for me totally different than what they promissed. My dog died and I might go to jail for in a sense being poor and cant pay child support. My daughter is my world and I might not see her for a while. Now I am farther behind because of this foolishness. My life seems to be in vain another disappointment marked up for me.

Ripped off no more
toledo, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2008 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nouveau-Tech-Secret-Society/Grove-City-Ohio/Nouveau-Tech-Secret-Society-gives-false-hope-to-needy-people-in-this-nation-and-possibly-o-364285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nouveau Tech Secret Society