Complaint Review: Nouveau Tech Secret Society

• Submitted: Fri, November 14, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 01, 2008

• Reported By:Corona California
Nouveau Tech Secret Society
850 S Bouler Hwy Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

Nouveau Tech Secret Society False advertising Henderson Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Regaurding Nouveau Tech

I recieved letters from this company telling me I'm special and that in only ten minutes of doing "this" could change my whole life, I would get rich, lose weight, everybody would like me, get my dream job. After the second letter I went ahead and "joined" but the information they sent me was for someone that wants to open their own business, it has nothing to do with anything they advertised. Now I can't get my money back or have someone return my calls or even find an actual working telephone for them, I'm sure this address that is printed in the information is false also.

Christine
Corona, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2008 09:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nouveau-Tech-Secret-Society/Henderson-Nevada-89015/Nouveau-Tech-Secret-Society-False-advertising-Henderson-Nevada-391460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nouveau Tech Secret Society

Regaurding Nouveau Tech

AUTHOR: Snythia - (U.S.A.)

Hello Christine,

I received a letter from Nouveau Tech , made a purchase and received my manuscript as well.

I would suggest reversing your payment method, continuing to attempt contact with them as well Googling for more info.I did and came up with either a customer service rep or the head of customer service named Barbie Diamond at pltnum7@cox.net

I would also say to take sometime and read the manuscript,cover to cover.I know 1200 pages is a lot and some of it is slightly off base.I'm just over half way through mine and I'd like to point out that the secret they are passing on here is integrated thinking(witch dose bring everything they have promised) and the many things in our world and immediate environments that block it,keeping us from realizing our full potential.

I have been what I will now call an integrated thinker my whole life and have previously experienced portions of whats offered .This manuscript has brought me closer to my goals and realizations in the few short days I have had it.