Complaint Review: Nouveau Tech Society

• Submitted: Mon, June 11, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, June 11, 2007

• Reported By:Haskell New Jersey
Nouveau Tech Society
3357H Southpark Place , Grove City, Ohio U.S.A.

Nouveau Tech Society They Never Refund your Money or Send Book as Promised , Grove City Ohio

I received this very complimentary invitation to receive a Free Booklet. I responded and did receive a pamphlet/orientation booklet which contained some very unbelievable stories. I guess I had my stupid hat on that day and sent in for the next volume of the book - including my credit card information. My credit card was charged and since I had not received my book,

I called to ask when and if the book had been sent.I was told yes, in fact the book had been sent approximately 10 days prior. I told them I had not received the book and asked for a refund. They then told me I had to wait a total of 14 days before I could request either a duplicate book be sent or a refund credited to my credit card.

I waited the 14 days - still no book. I called told them I was not interested in another book being sent to please refund my credit card for the total amount. At that time I was told it would take 3 -5 business days for the credit to be received. That was on May 29, 2007. It is now June 11, 2007 and I have not received a credit to my credit card.

I called again and was told a replacement book was sent out. I informed them that I had asked for a refund, not another book. Now they are telling me another 3-5 business days before this gets deposited in my account.
I have now filed a dispute with my credit card company to resolve the issue.

Gynith
Haskell, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2007 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nouveau-Tech-Society/-Grove-City-Ohio-43123/Nouveau-Tech-Society-They-Never-Refund-your-Money-or-Send-Book-as-Promised-Grove-City-O-253650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nouveau Tech Society