- Report: #175763
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Nouveau Tech Society
Nouveau Tech SocietyPOB 5204 Clifton, New Jersey U.S.A.
Nouveau Tech Society continues to send unwanted mail Clifton New Jersey
*Consumer Comment: Margaret, You Should Definitely Order The Book!
The checks are drawn on the Bank of Nowhere, No City, in No State USA. It will say: Pay to the order of Nouveau Tech Society, the full amount of Tiltle 39, United States Code, Section, 3009. I will sign my name to this and mark it paid in full.
Most people don't know that Title 39, Section 3009 is THE LAW which states that if you receive a gift in the mail that you did not order, you have no obligation to pay for it. According to the U S Postal Service, you can:
1. Send it back unopened - mark it "return to sender" and USPS will return it to whomever sent it.
2. Open the package and throw it away if you don't like it.
3. Open the package and keep it if you like it. the term "finders keepers" applies unconditionally.
IT IS ILLEGAL FOR A COMPANY THAT SENDS YOU UNORDERED MERCHANDISE TO FOLLOW THE MAILING WITH A BILL, OR ANY REQUEST FOR PAYMENT.
Anyone who has had this happen to you, please report it to your local post master or the nearest postal inspector. so that these people can be charged with mail fraud.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2006 09:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nouveau-Tech-Society/Clifton-New-Jersey/Nouveau-Tech-Society-continues-to-send-unwanted-mail-Clifton-New-Jersey-175763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.