Complaint Review: Nouveau Tech Society

• Submitted: Wed, March 22, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, October 19, 2009

• Reported By:Grand Rapids Michigan
Nouveau Tech Society
3357H Southpark Place Grove City, Ohio U.S.A.

Nouveau Tech Society This Secret Society Is a Scam, it's Vicious to prey on those who are down on thier luck, We need to be even more Vicious & stop this so called Secret Society!! Ripoff Grove City Ohio

*Consumer Comment: Get the Facts! Neo-Tech/Nouveau Tech is Wonderful!

My husband received an invitation to join this "Secret Society" whose so called members are famous & cannot be named!!

Out of being curious, he ordered the free booklet. This booklet is full of "success" stories, then at the end you are given an order form to get this "Amazing" 52 page book full of secrets to becoming rich, having women drop at your feet, people begging to be called your friend, etc.

Nouveau Techs Secret Society even gives you a discount!! The cost of this book is, $240.00, but, because you are "hand picked" by these wonderfully famous secret members, you get a discount, so "All" you pay is the small fee of, $139.95.

What a crock of ...... , this is a scam that preys on those who are down on thier luck, it's vicious to do this to those of us who are clawing our way out of the huge hole of debt, & despair!!

Nobody needs to belong to a secret society to feel we are worth something!! Don't fall for this scam!!

These people should be locked up, they should have thier last penny taken from them & given a pile of worthless pages with nonsense written on them!!

Stop this scam & don't even feed into it by ordering the free booklet of "Success Stories" It's all Dribble, nonsense, & Lies!!!

Obviously my husband did not order anything but this free booklet, we are always on the lookout for Scams, so we can report them. We should all report the thousands of scams we come across everyday & stop these horrid people who should be in Prison & not walking the streets taking honest peoples money.

Grand Rapids, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2006 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nouveau-Tech-Society/Grove-City-Ohio-43123/Nouveau-Tech-Society-This-Secret-Society-Is-a-Scam-its-Vicious-to-prey-on-those-who-are-182628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nouveau Tech Society

Get the Facts! Neo-Tech/Nouveau Tech is Wonderful!

AUTHOR: JeffSmith - (USA)

If Donald Trump walked up to you and said: I'm willing to sell you my $250,000 Lamborghini for a thousand bucks...

Would you say..."You're a liar!" There's NO way your brand new Lamborghini is worth that much! It's only worth $1000...because that's what you're selling it for!

Obviously this scenario makes no sense at all. Similar to people saying that it is impossible for any book to be worth $139.95.

Well, I'm here to tell you its worth MUCH More! How do I know this?? Because I spent the money and actually read it!!

Reading the material from Neo-Tech/Nouveau Tech has been the most life enhancing, amazing experience I've ever known. I am eternally grateful to the authors of this rare literature.

Reading the book from Neo-Tech has given me a new lease on life and allowed me to overcome many obstacles and personal challenges. I couldn't have accomplished this without reading the literature.

Give the book a chance...you CAN fulfill your dreams!