assumption

• Submitted: Tue, July 31, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, November 12, 2008

• Reported By:Sweetwater Tennessee
Nouveau Tech Society
3357H Southpark Place Grove City, Ohio U.S.A.

Nouveau Tech Society This "society" offered "secrets" which guaranteed success, happinss, etc....ABSOLUTELY FREE, only to follow-up with a "little miracle phamplet" that was full of more "secrets" that could only be revealed IF I SENT $139.00. What a scam! Have they no conscience Ripoff Grove City Ohio

*Consumer Comment: HONESTY

*Consumer Comment: words from a member

This "secret" society known as the Nouveau Tech Society is sending numerous people phamplets that offer "the greatest kept secret of all time", claiming to reveal the secrets in this "2300 year old manuscript" that will guarantee total success, change your life forever, etc.etc.etc. Furthermore, since this secret society knows personal "stuff" about the receipient, and this "stuff" makes the receipient VERY SPECIAL, they are being offerred FREE MEMBERSHIP.....FREE, ALL THE RECEIPIENT HAS TO DO IS RETURN THE FORM LETTER BY SUCH AND SUCH DATE TO RECEIVE THIS MARVELOUS SECRET TO HAPPINESS, SUCCESS, WEALTH, ETC. Only the follow-up booklet tells the receipient more of the same empty promises and asks for the receipient to send over ONE HUNDRED dollars to PURCHASE this "free manuscript"!!!
HOW SAD THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD WITH SO LITTLE CONSCIENCE THAT THEY WILL BUILD UP FALSE HOPES IN OTHERS WHO ARE PROBABLY ALREADY HAVING A HARD TIME.....ALL IN THE NAME OF MONEY. And IF K.T. is in anyway behind this....shame on him also. He is always blowing the whistle on others who simply want money at the expense of others safety, health, happiness, etc.

Darsan
Sweetwater, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2007 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nouveau-Tech-Society/Grove-City-Ohio-43123/Nouveau-Tech-Society-This-society-offered-secrets-which-guaranteed-success-happinss-264433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nouveau Tech Society

HONESTY

AUTHOR: Daren R - (U.S.A.)

Darson,

First, I am a member of this Secret Society and it IS the most valuable association I have ever made. It is also such a tremendous value to its members and the world in general. Every experience I have experienced with the Society has far exceeded my expectation. And I'm not some odd, secretive, dishonest, money hording person. I am the owner of a small Structural Engineering firm and I'm a Licensed Professional Engineer in 23 States. Each State holds engineers to a higher standard of ethics than the rest of population. Plus, every employee that has worked for me recognizes my honesty and generousity.

I read your "Ripoff Report" from some time ago and would only like to express my concern that you did not carefully read the marketing letters you received. If you had closely read the letters, you would see there is not a single dishonesty in them. Many people, possibly yourself, are looking to obtain something for nothing and see what they want to see. From my experience, this usually occures when people read the marketing without an open mind and with prejudice.

It is unfortunate and I feel bad for you because you did not take advantage of this offer. It would have positively changed your life--guaranteed. Oh, that's right, you did have a money back guarantee if you found that the Society literature did not improve your life.

Take Care,

Daren R.

Darson,
I am a member of the Nouveau Tech Society and have been for some years now. We are hit with information at all times in our life and it seems there are leeches out there trying to suck all the money out of our pockets. I truly do understand your criticism. I have also read and studied well over 3000 pages of their "philosophy" and it truly has changed my life. Looking back, I would have paid $10,000 for this opportunity and wouldn't have even blinked for the wealth I am attaining now. As a firm believer and objectivist, I can assure you there is more to this company then a mere $100. But who am I? You do not know me, and I don't expect you to take my words on the subject. It behooves you, however, to get the material and make up your own mind. There is a return policy. Good luck Darson to any and all endeavors.