Complaint Review: Nova Capital Financial Services

• Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: George — Sedona Arizona
Nova Capital Financial Services
530 Hot Springs Avenue Los Angeles, California United States of America

Nova Capital Financial Services Claimed I won 2nd prize in the USA Mega Sweepstake total of $255,000.00 - Provided check from Key Bank of Maine in the amount of $4,685.00 to pay for processing fee of $3,850.00 Los Angeles, California

*General Comment: I Got exact same letter

Letter dated 4/8/13 sent to my home residence informing me I won 2nd prize in the USA Mega International Sweepstake.  My lucky numbers were 51-20-26-37-40 and my total winnings was $255,000.00.

NovaCapital financial services was assigned by the international sweepstake organization to inform me of my winning and that the payment will be made by Certified Check which will be delivered by a special courier company (unnamed).

A check from the Key Band of Maine located at One Canal Plaza in Portland, Maine in the amount of $4,685.00 was enclosed with the letter and I was informed it would cover the Processing Fee of $3,850.00.

I was advised to contact my claim agent, Allen Newman at 1 778 919-7805 to activate my check and that I was not to act on the notice until I contacted the claim agent in order to avoid cases of misappropriation and mishandling of winning.

The letter was signed by Paul Adams, Promotion Manager.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 10:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nova-Capital-Financial-Services/Los-Angeles-California-90415/Nova-Capital-Financial-Services-Claimed-I-won-2nd-prize-in-the-USA-Mega-Sweepstake-total-1043577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nova Capital Financial Services

#1 General Comment

I Got exact same letter

AUTHOR: Steve - ()

Just a note that I got the same exact letter. Surely a scam