Complaint Review: Nova Development Software

• Submitted: Wed, September 12, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 12, 2012

• Reported By: Pissed Customer — Murfreesboro Tennessee United States of America
Nova Development Software
shop.avanquest.com Internet United States of America

Nova Development Software Avanquest Software Coupons, Gift Certificates, Rebates... to not trust! You get when you but a software but can't get the discount! Internet

I bought a software from this company in a retail store. In the box was written that I could have a money rebate. After sent all the paperwork that they asked me for, they offered me a gift certificate that I could use in the ENTIRE WEBSTORE instead getting the check. I accepted and was supposed to use according to my interests. Today I got an email from them, offering a pack of softwares (some are good, others are unuseful screensavers, album organizers, etc...). I was interested because I have a domestic video and would like to edit and publish on facebook. That's the thing! I tried to buy on line and the field to introduce the gift certificate code was not available, then I called them up and got the news that my gift certificate is not valid to buy THIS product! Since there's no information about WHICH products I could buy in the WHOLE STORE, I have the right to get this product using my gift certificate.

It shows that they are not serious, neither reliable... and I want to alert the customer to DON'T BUY ANYTHING from NOVA DEVELOPMENT and AVANQUEST SOFTWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2012 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nova-Development-Software/internet/Nova-Development-Software-Avanquest-Software-Coupons-Gift-Certificates-Rebates-to-not-940254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nova Development Software