Complaint Review: Nova Merchant Services

• Reported By: Dawn L — Woodbury Connecticut
Nova Merchant Services
Internet USA

Nova Merchant Services STAY AWAY!!!!!  Internet

All I want to say is do not sign up with this company!  I joined them this past fall - sales rep was very persistant!  Said we would save lots of $, sent us documents of where we would save $.  I have been trying to get someone to discuss the errors on my billing for over 4 months now and NOTHING!  I get a call from some rep who promises to fix my account and then never hear from him again.  Repeated emails to sales rep, office rep and Steve Morgan and nothing is resolved and still waiting.

STAY AWAY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nova-Merchant-Services/internet/Nova-Merchant-Services-STAY-AWAYnbsp-Internet-1067386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nova Merchant Services