Complaint Review: NovaPointe - Lean Life PM

• Submitted: Sat, November 12, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, November 12, 2005

• Reported By:Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
NovaPointe - Lean Life PM
2060 East Francis St Ontario, California U.S.A.

NovaPointe - Lean Life PM ripoff Ontario California

I ordered a free 30 day supply of Lean Life PM. I did not want to be sent three extra bottles of pills. I asked for a refund, but I never heard anything back from NovaPointe LLC and Lean Life PM. I was billed $99.90 for the three bottles. Nowhere in the survey or website did it say I would be billed for this amount.

I didn't even have any time to use the free 30 day supply before I received the three bottles. The three bottles were delivered after I was billed. I have been trying to get a refund but nobody from NovaPointe or Lean Life PM will contact me at my request.

Be smart, stay away from NovaPointe and Lean Life PM. I just want the money back that I deserve.

Shawn
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2005 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NovaPointe-Lean-Life-PM/Ontario-California-91761/NovaPointe-Lean-Life-PM-ripoff-Ontario-California-164343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NovaPointe - Lean Life PM