Complaint Review: Novac Software

• Updated: Wed, October 10, 2012

• Reported By: jmsloan — Waco Texas United States of America
Novac Software
P.O. Box 412 Salado, Texas United States of America

Novac Software LottoBuster 2010 I purchased the software and now I can't get the database to download any updates from Texas lottery. Salado, Texas

I purchased the software from Novac Software, Lottobuster for $29.99 and now it stop downloading the updates from the Texas Lottery. When you try and connect to the website you get different location to point to and still they do not work. I notice several BBB reports against this company now and at the time I purchased the software I noticed changes that we not posted or did this company notify me that they were going out of business.  This is a Rippoff and need some to file a law suite against them for fraud.

Thanks,
James S
(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Novac-Software/Salado-Texas-76571/Novac-Software-LottoBuster-2010-I-purchased-the-software-and-now-I-cant-get-the-database-953249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Novac Software