• Report: #920643

• Submitted: Tue, July 31, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 31, 2012

• Reported By: kevin — portsmouth United States of America
Novak & Klien Finance Center
170 Westminster Street Suite 400 Providence, Rhode Island United States of America

Novak & Klien Finance Center Courtney Foster They are giving a fake loans. And they have all my information and social security number Providence, Rhode Island

Courtney Foster called me and asked me to verify my information. And I did . She then proceeded to tell me that I was approved for a loan of $5,000.00 dollars.  But that I would have to send $454.14 before I would receive the loan. I then told her that I did not have $454.14 to send. She then told me to let her check with her Boss to see what she could do for.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       She called me back and said "if I could come up with $200.00 dollars. So I ask a couple of people to loan me the money and in process we found out the company was not real.  I Google the address and call a couple of companies that where at the same address. And they said that no such company is in Suite 400 or even in the building. I want them stopped before they use mine and other peoples information or Idenity.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2012 11:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Novak-Klien-Finance-Center/Providence-Rhode-Island-02903/Novak-Klien-Finance-Center-Courtney-Foster-They-are-giving-a-fake-loans-And-they-have-a-920643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Novak & Klien Finance Center