Complaint Review: Novapointe, White Over Night, Java Trim, Leanlife, Lean Life, Gioeli

• Submitted: Mon, October 02, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, October 02, 2006

• Reported By:Nebraska City Nebraska
Novapointe, White Over Night, Java Trim, Leanlife, Lean Life, Gioeli
2060 E Francis St Ontario, California U.S.A.

Novapointe, White Over Night, Java Trim, Leanlife, Lean Life, Gioeli took my money twice, got one charge back, can't get a hold of them for second charge Ripoff Ontario California

I signed up for Lean Life PM months ago trying to get a free gift. I ended up forgetting to cancel in time and was billed. A few weeks after that I was billed by Novapointe again for something called "white over night". I've been able to receive a credit for Leanlife, but I cannot get a hold of them for the other charge. I only get a voicemail and no return call back. It's near $100 I'd like back.

Christian
Nebraska City, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2006 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Novapointe-White-Over-Night-Java-Trim-Leanlife-Lean-Life-Gioeli/Ontario-California/Novapointe-White-Over-Night-Java-Trim-Leanlife-Lean-Life-Gioeli-took-my-money-twice-213777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Novapointe, White Over Night, Java Trim, Leanlife, Lean Life, Gioeli