Complaint Review: Novarista Holdings Ltd..,

• Submitted: Sat, April 23, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, April 23, 2011

• Reported By: rochelle — sheffield Other United Kingdom
Novarista Holdings Ltd..,
Arch . Makariou 95 III, Charitini Building,2nd flo Internet United States of America

Novarista Holdings Ltd.., ACAI SUPER DIET PLUS Scammed me, robbed me of over 200 GBP Agios Antonios, Internet

I saw the avert on facebook about the acai berry diet pills on the 5th april 2011, showing they had an offer that you could have the trial for the amount it was for shipping, and too the shipping was half price!it was a hurry buy now as the offer was going to end the next day 6th april 11....!

I then went to my bank and saw that i didnt have as much money in my accout that i should have.
i rang my bank and they said someone called "No pain pro" had tried taking 129.07 (which i was told was  $199.95 ) then 97.17! but was declined.

Then the same day someone called the knee shop came in and tried to take
129.07, 11.09pm
129.07, 11,26pm
97.17  , 11.26pm
65.27  , 11.27pm
129.07, 11.32pm
97.17  , 11.33pm
65.27  , 11.33pm
33.37  , 11.33pm
7.85    , 11.34pm this was the amount i was expecting to pay.....!
All the amounts shown was tried to be took on the 5th, the same day i orded, and in the T and Cs im sure its states that charges wont be placed on the credit card untll  after the 3day trial
I asked the bank to stop them but they couldnt! as i gave them my bank details they coulnt do anything about it , untill after 30 days, which they would dispute it as they dont class it as fraud!!!!

I rang consumer direct and they advised me to send a recorded letter and email  to cancel within my rights of these things, yet i have not heard anything back or recived any of my tablets! i have yet had them go in my bank eventho i got a new card and took 129.07 and 65.27. I have read the T,C again and they state that if thereis a "BILLING ERROR" and we dont get intouch immediatly in 30 days, we cant do anything basicly, so what im i suppose to do if my bank wont dipute it till after 30 days!

I have tried to track my letter that i sent to cancel my "CONTRACT", that i paid nearly 6 to send, but i just got told that as soon as it leaves england they dont track if its been signed for!!! so what am i paying for then? can anyone tell me, all i know as it left on the 10th april. I cant ring the number as i have been told its a spam number, and i cant risk getting charged 100s of s when i sent an emal and letter to cancel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2011 06:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Novarista-Holdings-Ltd/internet/Novarista-Holdings-Ltd-ACAI-SUPER-DIET-PLUS-Scammed-me-robbed-me-of-over-200-GBP-Agi-721122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Novarista Holdings Ltd..,