Complaint Review: Novarista Holdings Ltd

• Submitted: Mon, April 18, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, April 18, 2011

• Reported By: Lynne — Chedgrave, Norwich Other United Kingdom
Novarista Holdings Ltd

Novarista Holdings Ltd Teeth Brilliant The website suggested I would receive a trial pack of Teeth brilliant for $4.65, which I have still not received. However on the same day I was charged 199.95 by the same company, Better Health. Internet

Their website said I would receive a trial pack of Teeth Brilliant for $4.65, which I have still not received. On the same day they took the $4.65,  I was also charged $199.95 for something I certainly didn't order and I still have received nothing.  I have researched and researched and found email addresses to which I have not even had the courtesy of a reply.

Eventually I found some phone numbers, most of whch are 'unobtainable', but I did manage to speak to someone on 1-866-507-6736. She told me the company is called Customer Service, but Stacy would not give me their address or even the town, just that they are in North America. She would not give me her surname, just her Agent No, and when I asked to speak to her superior, she told me that they do not take calls.  She told me I had chosen to ignore their email offering me a 48 hour withdrawal time, which I have also not received because she inadvertantly told me it would have been delivered as Spam, and my software rejects spam messages. So I cannot speak to anyone with any sort of authority to deal with my complaint, I cannot get a response to any of my emails and I cannot write to them because they won't share their address.

After many unanswered questions from this very evasive person, I managed to secure a refund of $100, which I am still unhappy with, but I expect I have to live with it and chalk it up to experience, but I am very, very angray about the whole thing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2011 04:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Novarista-Holdings-Ltd/internet/Novarista-Holdings-Ltd-Teeth-Brilliant-The-website-suggested-I-would-receive-a-trial-pack-718859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Novarista Holdings Ltd