• Report: #204447

Complaint Review: Noveltyidfactory.com; NoveltyIdfactory; Fastids.com; Underground-review.com; 21overnight.com

• Submitted: Thu, August 03, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, August 03, 2006

• Reported By:Anonymousville Other
Limassol, Other Cyprus

Noveltyidfactory.com; Novelty Id Factory; Fastids.com; Underground-review.com; 21overnight.com Are Scams That Work Together Limassol Internet

I wanted to get a "Novelty" ID from a certain state as an inside joke with my friends. I searched the Internet for fake ID sites because one of my buddy's friend's got a fake ID off the internet and said it was legit.
So I did some searching and came upon Noveltyidfactory.com. I was naturally a bit skeptical about scams in this field so I read the site in depth and it was very convincing.

It made logical remarks why they don't accept credit cards/paypal/etc, has a pretty nice FAQ section, and states they use the highest quality production machines. It even states if your scared to use Westernunion then you shouldn't buy from them. They really go all out to make you feel like the site is legitimate and that they have been making quality products for a long time.

Yet, I was still skeptical and I searched the internet for Fake ID review sites. I came upon sites like fastids.com, 21overnight.com, and underground-review.com. These sites make you feel like they have all the answers and even tell you what the warning signs of scam sites may include. Underground-review.com makes you feel like the person who created that site is just a nice person who was scammed trying to inform people. Yet, all these sites tell you, more or less, to go to the same sites.

I made the order from Noveltyidfactory.com and even did the Rush package for an extra $30 bucks...Yet after a few weeks never recieved my product and I lost $151 ($22 for Westerunion fee). I emailed each site and I got no responses. I believe all these review sites are set up by the stated "Novelty ID Sites" in order to trick and decieve you to buy from these scam sites. Be wary of review sites and be very critical of any Fake ID or Novelty ID site...your best bet is to get hooked up from someone you know and trust.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2006 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Noveltyidfactorycom-NoveltyIdfactory-Fastidscom-Underground-reviewcom-21overnightcom/Limassol-Other/Noveltyidfactorycom-Novelty-Id-Factory-Fastidscom-Underground-reviewcom-21overnigh-204447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Noveltyidfactory.com; NoveltyIdfactory; Fastids.com; Underground-review.com; 21overnight.com