Complaint Review: Novus Tek Society

• Submitted: Tue, January 25, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, June 12, 2006

• Reported By:marietta South Carolina
Novus Tek Society
850 South Boulder Hwy. Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Novus Tek Society ripoff lied misled Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: Rip-Off with Money Back Gurantee?

As others have reported, I also received the "special letter" saying to mail or fax it back by Friday, or lose out for ever on their so-called greatly guarded secrets.

The author of the letter, or so-called author, mentions in the letter that his lawyer won't let him reveal his name, but on over in the letter when he is referring to when Dr. Wallace was speaking to him, he says DR. Wallace says to him, "Kevin", which is revealing his name and the only Kevin I know that has a late night tv talk show is Kevin Trudeau. Then the real catcher is at the end of the letter, he signs it John Finn. WOW, it seems these great secrets will even change your idenity at will.

Please, some one put a stop this never ending cycle of RIP-OFF's.

Gregory
marietta, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2005 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Novus-Tek-Society/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193/Novus-Tek-Society-ripoff-lied-misled-Las-Vegas-Nevada-128873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Novus Tek Society

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Kevin - (U.S.A.)

I don't see why folks can report Neo-Tech's big book, which is advertized through the mail, as being a true rip-off, because it has a money back gurantee. It would only be a rip-off if they didn't honor the gurantee, or maybe if it had no gurantee and was bad. The only thing I would say could make it at all ripofflike given that I like the book is that it's advertized through the mail. A possible way to avoid gurantee-honored products being reported as a ripoff would be to note somewhere on the site that it is only a rip-off if you spend money on it and get no value.

I don't want to send my book back because I like it so I've no way to know for sure if they honor the gurantee but it seems that based on the reports on this site and from having spoken with one of their customer service reps that they honor their gurantee fully.

#2 Consumer Suggestion