Complaint Review: Novus Tek Society

Nationwide U.S.A.

Novus Tek Society ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Neo-Tech provides values to those who apply it

*Consumer Comment: Neo-Tech: My Personal, Positive and Life Changing Experience

*Consumer Comment: Still pondering!!

*Consumer Comment: Thank you for posting it saved me

*Consumer Comment: I got the book and like it.

*Consumer Comment: Neo-Tech: contradictions with some good points thrown in

*Consumer Comment: Is anyone out there, that received the book and can refute any of this!

*Consumer Comment: A Neo-Tech Owner. certainly not a rip-off.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I think that it is a trick to get people to buy a needless book filled with junk

*Consumer Comment: it isn't a scam by textbook definition, but it's false to say it's not immoral and unethical.

*UPDATE Employee: Novus Tek: A Rip-Off Company?

*Consumer Comment: Rip off

My husband received a letter for a book from this company. I checked the company out on rip-off report before I even read the entire letter. Thank God! This company needs to be stopped. I'm sure there are many that have been ripped off by them who we haven't heard from.

M
Sandston, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2004 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Novus-Tek-Society/nationwide/Novus-Tek-Society-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-118298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Novus Tek Society

Neo-Tech provides values to those who apply it

AUTHOR: Ed - (U.S.A.)

I am amused at some of the responses I have seen regarding Neo-Tech. I have used the information in the books and have gained advantages. A very pertinent application is DTC. Discipline, Thought and Control. This three word combination will do wonders for your life IF and I stress IF you apply it to your most difficult challenges (a.k.a. problems).

Most people in life try to just get by instead of using Discipline Thought and Control in their lives. Its easier just to take the path of least resistance. And then you wonder why your health is failing or why you were let go from your job or why your friends don't want to hang out with you any more. It can be brought back to your lack of Discipline, Thought and Control. Of course these ideas are expanded on in the Neo-Tech books but I can't do justice to how that information is written.

Another basic idea from Neo-Tech is Honesty and Effort vs Dishonesty and Laziness. In most situations in life its really hard to be honest. Its easier just to evade that honesty and go with a dishoenst approach especially if it takes no effort and makes you look good. Most people are basically lazy in their lives as well. They would rather vegetate on the weekend instead of engaging their brains in some useful way like running a business.

The value in the Neo-Tech books is there for you to pull out and use for yourself. You have a choice, watch the world change and wonder what happened or you can take action and find out what is happening and plan for it. Global competition is here to stay and will make your life miserable if you want to be lazy. The government will not solve your problems for you.

Neo-Tech: My Personal, Positive and Life Changing Experience

AUTHOR: L. - (United Kingdom)

I was reading my first free Neo-Tech booklet, holding a below average-wage job.
I smoked heavily.
I drank excessively.
I was three stone (42 lbs) overweight.
My health was deteriorating.
I was 41, unhappy and lonely.
I harmed myself and others.
Is that you?

18 months later:
I had lost three stone.
I had stopped drinking alcohol.
I had stopped smoking.
My health had rapidly improved.
I look 15 years younger than I am.
I feel 25 years younger than I am.
What about you?

Today, three years later:
I tripled my earnings.
I am driving a beautiful midnight-blue Jaguar XJ.
I have a loving family.
I own a spacey house.
I am helping a charity on a regular basis.
I am well respected by friends and colleagues.
I am finishing a postgraduate degree.
I help others to help themselves.
I am honest.
Are you?

What brought this miraculous change?
First, my willingness to change.
Second, the wisdom published by NTP (Neo-Tech Publishing Company). Three years ago, I decided to invest in my future and that of my loved ones. I bought a variety of Neo-Tech books, tapes and videos. I read them all. I listened to the tapes. I watched the videos. Most importantly, I acted upon the valuable things I learned from Neo-Tech. These publications now form an important part of my cherished library.
Three years later, dividends have paid off many times over.
For the first time of my life - I am happy.
Are you?

People who expect something for nothing violate natural law, ultimately harming themselves and others.
People who expect something for free are irresponsible and become envious, for it exposes their irrationality and impotence.
People who expect others to solve their own problems always fail. These people will resort to lies to cover up their failures.
Are you one of those people?

The knowledge I have received by studying the Neo-Tech principles have had a profound and positive impact on my own life and that of my loved ones. I am using Neo-Tech tools wisely, for these tools empower me in a way no one else could. There is no time for mysticism and self-destruction, no time for wasting precious energy to harm myself and others.
I am free.

Thank you, Neo-Tech!
Thank you, Dr. Ward!

Neo-Tech Reader

Still pondering!!

AUTHOR: Jean - (U.S.A.)

My husband received his letter about 2 weeks ago and with immense interest in us both, I had faxed the letter. I just received the second letter along with the Free, and yes, it was free 56-page booklet. After reading the second letter and book I had noticed that the same stories that I read in the first and second letters were pretty much the same darn words if not exact in some parts as what I read in the book. It then states that to receive the "10-second miracle" that you should send in a payment of $139 in just 6 days. First off, 6 days, are you serious? That didn't even give me enough time to really check it out and read the book and then write and send the check. And what if we were out of town on a "first-class flight" to Las Vegas? (hint the sarcastic tone) Money does tend to make people seem to fall in love with you and friends all around. Win the lottery and watch them all come in like a flock of starved seagulls to a piece of fish. I have to be honest, it was quite interesting and I thank you guys for posting your statements. I had thrown away the letters and the booklet. All I have to say is shame on Nouveau Tech although I must say it doesn't sound like a cult to me but more like a "pyramid-type" scam. And just what is the "cycle two" of you life? Furthermore, I agree, if it was meant to be a secret then why send the letter to my husband in C/O of me?? Once again, thank you all for your posts...you saved me $139 plus some! If I have offended anyone, I do apologize but to each his or her own, right?

AUTHOR: Detra - (U.S.A.)

I received the letter today, had my husband read it. He didn't like and said I needed to look Neo-Tech up on the internet. I didn't want to because it sounded so good, but I did. I am glade that I did, because I would have been another victom. Thank you posting and allowing commits and suggestions to be posted.

Saved!!!!!

I got the book and like it.

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

Yes, I got the book. I thought it was well written and straight to the point.

It discusses a lot about organization of your business and personal life to gain better control of your own life and gives you some great tools to do so.

It is not some kind of mystical secret that is going to make you rich, happy and find romantic love. It is just the opposite.

It is telling you that almost everyone on earth is and/or has been duped into thinking that if you follow a religious order (any of them), a political party, or any other organization, or ideological mumbo jumbo (such as tarot cards, psychics, prophecies, UFO's, etc) you will always be held down under someone's thumb unless you realize it is happening all around you.

By realizing these things, you can gain more wealth, happiness and romantic love because you have better control of you own life.

Which is true.

They are telling you to wake up and stop being manipulated by others in your daily life.

It confirmed a lot of things I already knew and made me THINK for myself about a lot of other things I never really thought about before.

It makes a lot of sense.

It did not tell me to follow what they are telling me. It told me to stop following others. Including friends, bosses, movie stars, and politicians. Everyone except myself.

I am not a mystical person and am very skeptical about things people say and what I see unless there is tangible proof. And that is exactly what they are talking about.

Also, they do not say in their book, at least not the one I got, that UFO's exist. They said that it is highly unlikely that an advanced race from another planet is visiting Earth, because if they were advanced enough to travel millions of light years through space, they probably would not need to or have a desire to visit Earth.

This was a very brief section in the book that was only making a point about silly, mystical belief systems.

(I know if I was from another planet and saw what goes on down here on Earth, I would not come here.)

They did however, state that they believe there is a high probability that there are thousands possibly millions of planets in the universe that can and do support intelligent life.

This is also acknowledged by main stream scientists all over the world. It is probable, just because of the sheer number of galaxies, billions of them, in the universe, with billions of solar systems in each galaxy and an unknown number of planets.

Main stream science, has for decades, based on the math involved, dictated that there has to be at least ten thousand civilization just in our own galaxy alone that are at least as advanced as we are.

Just ask a real scientist.

I do not agree with everything in the book, but then again I don't agree with anyone completely. Like I said, I am by nature a skeptical person.

I do, however, agree with most of it because it is base on logical thought and common sense ( or uncommon sense as the case seems to be).

I say get the book and check it out. You can always send it back and get your money.

I have not had any customer service problems with this company.

And no I don't work there or know anybody there. I just like the book.

AUTHOR: Amanda - (U.S.A.)

ok, thankfully i did not at any time pay money for this book of which you guys speak. my brother told me about it like he was going to give me the keys to the magical kingdom of fru-fru happiness or something. i read his little pamphlet, and i read the book. having a sick hobby of picking things apart i began. Yes honesty and hard work are good- (problems based in laziness and dishonesty) i can agree with this. dishonesty is the biggest problem anyone can face and the foundation for all problems. but guess what? other books say that too...most self-help and religious books as well. books that this neo-tech stuff says to avoid... neo-tech says to avoid god-king leaders (or whatever they call them), but isnt subscribing to the pseudo-intellectual teachings of this book just following another leader? especially when they say that you NEED these "secrets" to be happy etc etc? yes one can read this book and gather some useful information, but someone can also garner false hope, feel cheated by not getting any "new" answers, or be completely brainwashed into thinking anyone of differing view is bad.... if you need to follow and havent found something yet, maybe you could get into this-- but it really reminds me of scientology or something...

AUTHOR: Amanda - (U.S.A.)

Is anyone out there, that received the book and can refute any of this!

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

We the people need to know if you can attest to the goodness of the information of the secrets that are supposed to be within the pages of the coveted book. Please dispell the myth that this is all a farse. Anyone other than Barbie Diamond...

A Neo-Tech Owner. certainly not a rip-off.

AUTHOR: Craig - (Europe)

I am a long term Neo-Tech owner and have purchased many publications over the years.

How would I rate this company? 10 out of 10.

My experiance is of a very honest company... Indeed, honesty is a fundamental prerequisite of Neo-Tech's publications.

Novus Tek Society is a new lluminatus arm of Neo-Tech ready to fire bullets of honesty round the globe and is most certainly not a rip-off.

#12 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Ralph - (U.S.A.)

who has responded to the letters, I myself responded and did not recieve the promissed free secrets. I think that it is a trick to get people to buy a needless book filled with junk that doen't help anybody. If this is so good why is it kept secret??

AUTHOR: James - (U.S.A.)

Well ok Barbie, you're right... it isn't a scam by textbook definition, but it's false to say it's not immoral and unethical. I received a letter today from your Novus Tek Society, and it gushes on and on about how I (and apparently only 6 others in the WORLD, according to the letter I read) am "special" and that I have some "gift" which is the reason for me having been hand-picked by a select few to receive my invitation into this society. According to the letter, if I accept the invitation, it entitles me to information that's been hidden for thousands of years, for FREE.

which contains several posts from people who have also read your letters from Novus Tek, and from another supposed "secret" society with the name Novatech, which is apparently the same thing.

It's funny how I'm made to feel like I have some secret quality that I wasn't even aware of, and that I've received this letter because I've been selected as one of a group of only 7 people, but when I do a search on Novus Tek, I find that there are many others that have received the same letter in their own mail boxes.

Here are a couple quotes from said forum:

"I too received the leter. I did a search on it but didn't find anything. I faxed it back out of curiousity (oh no, I'm gonna get yelled at for bad spelling ) and received the booklet that was no more than an ad for their 1000+ paged book. I wondered where all these FREE secrets were. They said if I mailed or faxed it back by the date "we will share with you our secrets, totally free!" The book I got after sending the fax now said I had to send them over $100 for these "FREE" secrets. Just to see what they would do, I crossed out the price on the order form and wrote FREE under it. Still haven't heard back from them on that one, oh well. If they are a Santanic colt, I don't want to have anything to do with them. The funny thing is, I had to act right away because I would never hear from them again. Guess what, today I got another letter telling me to fax it back by Sept. 3 to get their secrets. LOL, never came A LOT sooner than I thought it would." jtaylor781

"So once you receive the free NovaTech Orientation Booklet you read in story II, page 17, that the whole concept is from an anciant manuscript that was translated by Dr. Frank R. Wallace and that you need to purchase and read the NovaTech Discovery manual (1032 pages) for $138.85 and you must send in the purchase order by Friday or you miss out because it's too late. You will be out of the phase II window."

gfaub3401

If you are truly caring about society and not just making money, why don't you direct people to your website, since all of your published works are available there, or as an option for those who don't have internet access, mail your books to them for free?

My personal thought on this is that you hype up your book with the introduction letter, and try to get people as excited as possible about being arm's reach away from ever-lasting prosperity and happiness, and then when they receive the free pamphlet (which was supposed to be the book with the secrets that were mentioned in the letter) which is an advertisement for the book (approximately $138 USD), they feel less of a want to say "no", and will actually pay the money for the book, since they're dealing with not only your marketing ploy (the letter) but also the ideas they've put into their own head on what they're going to do with their new life in the time that's lapsed between requesting the pamphlet, and receiving it.

For this reason alone, I will refuse to buy anything from your company. I detest unethical companies, especially ones that say they're for the public good (you

gfaub3401

Novus Tek: A Rip-Off Company?

AUTHOR: Barbie - (U.S.A.)

Novus Tek: A Rip Off Company?

Check the Facts, then Decide

My name is Barbie Diamond. Since 1981, I have been the customer-service manager for Neo-Tech Publishing (NTP), which includes its newly-forming Novus Tek Society. First, I believe a fairly run Rip-Off Report website offers a valuable service to consumers and businesses alike. To me, this website seems sincere in wanting to guard against unfair smears and libelous actions by soliciting facts from all sources so as to guide consumers to beneficial conclusions. Thus, I now come with facts demonstrating that this particular Report portraying Neo-Tech and its Novus Tek Society as a rip off is patently false and a disservice to everyone.

The mission of NTP was established with its first major publication in 1968. Since its ads began appearing in the Wall Street Journal during 1969, NTP has offered and honored a 60-day, money-back guarantee on all its publications. In fact, anyone can query the Better Business Bureau about our 35-year record of satisfactorily resolving every delivery and refund problem brought to our attention. And, currently, if anyone has an unresolved customer-service problem, please contact a NTP customer-service representative at customerservice@neo-tech.com.

NTP and its authors have never written or sold a publication solely for profit. Instead, each publication since 1968 has been explicitly planned and created to advance a single goal. That goal is to free people from today's political/religious civilization -- which actually is not a civilization at all but is an irrational-and-dishonest anticivilization. For, throughout the 20th century, that anticivilization murdered 160-million innocent civilians and impoverished four billion powerless people. Achieving NTP's goal means freeing populations, especially working-class populations, from anticivilization matrices of lethal deceptions.

As in the Neo-Tech inspired movie, The Matrix, freedom comes from taking the red pill of honesty and then ripping apart the evilly-controlling matrix of politics, religion, and utopia to discover a rationally-advancing civilization comprising business, science, and art. For, only from such a peacefully-advancing civilization come open-ended prosperity, non-aging health, and never-ending beauty as revealed through NTP's value creations available to the public on www.neo-tech.com.

How does NTP distribute its constantly expanding value creations? How does a small, family-run publishing house achieve global distribution of its evolving literature to 170 countries in 13 languages? And, especially over the past dozen years, how has NTP's mission begun advancing the general well-being, health, and happiness of society? How has NTP begun influencing current politics, cable news, talk radio, and the movie industry? The answers to those questions are detailed and documented on NTP's newly-developing Pax Neo-Tech manuscript temporarily available for free public scrutiny at www.neo-tech.com/pax-b1/index.php.

Since 1996, in striving to deliver maximum public benefits, NTP was the first and perhaps the only publishing house ever, large or small, to put all its major works in their unabridged entirety on the Web for unlimited, free public reading! Thus, before purchasing, everyone always had the opportunity to read any-and-every Neo-Tech publication online in its entirety for free.

In that way, NTP chose to forgo profits while working as closely as possible to break-even points to achieve maximum dispersion of facts needed to advance its goal. And, sure enough, today, that public literature is becoming increasingly effective in undermining-and-obsoleting dishonest politics, irrational religion, and their destructive machinations utilizing socialism, fascism, populism, utopianism, scriptures, and God. The shrewdly-manipulating leaders of both the political-and-religious left and right as well as their true-believer followers feel threatened and are becoming increasingly hostile to NTP's expanding influence. Of course, they want NTP and its authors to disappear from Earth.

Today, full success of NTP's mission is imperative (1) to prevent the mass slaughter of human life by escalating political/religious terrorisms and then (2) to flourish human life with freedom, health, and prosperity in a peaceful-and-happy, business/science/art civilization.

A Rip-Off Company?

Let me now directly address this Rip-Off Report that maligns Neo-Tech Publishing and its newly-forming, pro-bono Novus Tek Society: In the past three months, NTP has mailed through USPS via First-Class Postage free 56-page and 80-page anticivilization-subverting information packages to a million households worldwide. During those same three months, NTP also shipped fifteen-thousand thick instruction manuals of 400 to 1000 pages each detailing how to profitably convert today's dangerous-and-crumbling political/religious/terrorist world into a safe-and-prosperous world of business, science, and art.

With such an extraordinary number of parcels shipped through the government postal system, a certain small percentage (estimated at 1-2%) get lost, delayed, or are not delivered because of misread addresses, delivery errors, lost mail, stolen mail, and clerical errors. With that large volume of parcels shipped over the past three months means an estimated 10-20,000 free, profit-providing packages and 150-300 thick, telephone-book-size instruction manuals failed to reach our readers in a timely way, causing justified complaints -- complaints that upon being informed, we promptly correct to everyone's satisfaction.

Now come six supposed complaints posted since this particular Rip-Off Report was established three months ago -- a three-month period during which NTP provided free, life-flourishing values to a million families worldwide. All that while, this online Report garnered a grand total of six so-called complaints out of a million successful transactions. Just six pseudo complaints! Four complaints comprised nothing more than hateful-and-profane fulminations. Still darker -- five of the six vilifiers never ordered or purchased anything from NTP. None had a single tangible complaint. Each offered only vilification.

Based solely on those six bogus complaints, this webpage blithely condemns as a rip-off our 36-years of hard, dedicated work directed toward pro-bono informing the public of political-and-religious crimes that are poisoning everyone's life, family, and future. So, to emphasize: Six vilifiers simply condemned NTP with zero evidence of loss or harm to them or anyone else. One member of that sextet even provided instructions on how to buy books and then not pay for them -- malevolent instructions on how to steal from NTP! And another vilifier got a refund; yet, NTP never received a returned product! Who is ripping off whom?

In summary: Neo-Tech Publishing and its Novus Tek Society are the antithesis of any kind of rip-off. In fact, NTP's raison d'tre is (1) to identify the 2400-years of lethal hoaxes that impoverish and kill powerless people by the billions and (2) to uncover and deliver the hidden life-saving/life-flourishing values available to every conscious life. But do not take my word for those facts. Rather, review NTP's website yourself, including its many hundreds upon hundreds of life-saving/life-flourishing testimonials over the past two decades as listed on www.neo-tech.com/feedback/index.php. Also, review the opposing side by reading the negative comments -- mostly desperate religious-and-political comments -- often profanely damning Neo-Tech and even physically threatening its authors as presented on www.neo-tech.com/comments/negative.html.

Finally, return to the original question: Is Neo-Tech and its Novus Tek Society a rip off? Or do they provide the essential tools for everyone's survival and prosperity in the 21st century? Again, read the information on this Rip-Off Report juxtaposed against the information on NTP's website (www.neo-tech.com). If you conclude this Rip-Off Report is correct, we shall respect your opinion and decline providing Neo-Tech's anti-religious/anti-political information to you now and in the future as in the best interest of both parties. If, however, you conclude that NTP's website is crucial to the survival and well-being of you and your loved ones now and for generations to come, you are welcome to apply for ever-evolving Neo-Tech discoveries, information, and values from pltnum7@cox.net.

(19)

Rip off

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

I pray that GOD will have mercy on these people.

They need to know you reap what you sow.