Complaint Review: Now Property LLC

• Updated: Tue, March 01, 2011

• Reported By: breemiller — las vegas Nevada United States of America
Now Property LLC
32000 Northwestern Hwy #225 Farmington Hills, Michigan United States of America

Now Property LLC DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY THEY ARE THEIVES Farmington Hills, Michigan

I went to work for this company last year and like everyone else got alot of work and no money I kept getting the run around I did have a attorney sent them a letter which they wrote back saying they did not owe any money to me. I was just informed that Ocwen got rid of them because they was getting so many complaints about non payment to contractors  I would think that what they are doing is like interstate fauld..  Want to see these people go down. I have all my emails from them all work orders and all my photos of work done, they got me for about 4000.00

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2011 08:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Now-Property-LLC/Farmington-Hills-Michigan-/Now-Property-LLC-DO-NOT-WORK-FOR-THIS-COMPANY-THEY-ARE-THEIVES-Farmington-Hills-Michigan-701509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Now Property LLC