• Report: #12012

Complaint Review: Nss Nagazine

• Submitted: Sun, January 20, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, January 20, 2002

• Reported By:Watertown TN.
Nss Nagazine
Don't know somewhere in CT. , CT. U.S.A.

Nss Magazines charged my account for free magazine subscriptuions like so many others on this site

I ordered a few magazines from a web site I don't recall which one it was a pop up ad I think. Anyway I didn't order as many as they billed me for and I didn't get any bill in the snail mail or any notice in the email that my free three month trial period was up they just charged my account $85.00 bucks. The comapny is somewhere in CT.

I am going to contact my Bank And see if I can get a phone number and address for these folks. I want my money back. I wouldn't have ordered the magazines if I had known I would get ripped off like this. I was charged for 8 and maybe I ordered 3 or 4.

I will not be ordering any more FREE magazines from the net anymore ever if I have to enter my credit card info. I had every intention of cancelling the magazines as they weren't anything I wanted to keep long term. Just something to try for a few issues then cancel.
What a rip off what an eye opener.

Penny
Watertown, TN

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nss-Nagazine/CT/Nss-Magazines-charged-my-account-for-free-magazine-subscriptuions-like-so-many-others-on-t-12012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nss Nagazine