locked

Complaint Review: Nss (magazine Service Center)????

• Submitted: Fri, March 19, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, March 19, 2004

• Reported By:pleasanton California
Nss (magazine Service Center)????
MAGAZINE ORDER 800-920-3667 , Virginia U.S.A.

MAGAZINE ORDER 800-920-3667 VAnss (magazine Service Center) ripoff/no accountability (lack of company name, address, NO NOTIFICATION) Nationwide

anyone, beware of this company. I got some free subscriptions for 2 magazines and it just automatically renews- at premium fees (one's at $52). When I tried to cancel my subscription (had to get the number from my credit statement), I got the very frustrating run-around within their voicemail system. So I let it go for a year. A year later, I decided to subscribe to the magazines directly and I was charged by the magazine themselves.

Now, I see on my bill another renewal charge from this shady magazine "nss (magazine service center)" and it's not like I'm receiving two magazines. Someone or some agency needs to do something with shady businesses like this.

Caroline
pleasanton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2004 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nss-magazine-Service-Center/Virginia/MAGAZINE-ORDER-800-920-3667-VAnss-magazine-Service-Center-ripoffno-accountability-lack-84604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nss (magazine Service Center)????