Complaint Review: Nu-2-U Auto Sales LLC

• Reported By: Unsatisfied Customer — Houston Texas USA
Nu-2-U Auto Sales LLC
11700 State HWY 249 Houston, Texas United States of America

Nu-2-U Auto Sales LLC TexasCashforCars.com Was sold a lemon Houston, Texas

I went to Nu-2-U Auto Sales because I had seem some of their inventory previously helping someone else to buy a vehicle. It seemed like they had some quality vehicles there. I found a car that I thought would be a nice addition as a commuter to and from work. They're normally a very reliable car and, after reviewing the Carfax report, thought this was a definite winner.

Thirteen days after buying the car the "Check Engine" light came on and then the transmission starting downshifting on it's own. I immediately pulled the car over and had it towed to my house.

I immediately started looking about "Lemon" laws here in the state of Texas and found that used car buyers aren't covered in any fashion. I was just stuck with a $3,000.00 car that needed major repairs.

I called the dealer and he instructed me to take it to a repair shop by his dealership where they would do the repairs and only charge me at "his" cost. The bill would still be my responsibility.

I am mechanically savvy and have worked as a mechanic in the military. This car rode well and all the fluids appeared to be fine. I did the usual inspection before making a purshase. I thought the Carfax, along with the overall good condition of the car, would mean I wasn't making a huge mistake. Don't let Carfax be your basis on whether to buy or not.

I'm most disappointed in the fact that Nu-2-U just left me out in the wind and did not stand behind their vehicle or their reputation. I now have a bill for $1,265.00 for a rebuilt transmission and a car that I seriously lack confidence in and I haven't even made the first payment on. It almost appeared that they deal with this on a usual basis.

Think twice before shopping at Nu-2-U Auto Sales LLC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2009 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nu-2-U-Auto-Sales-LLC/Houston-Texas-77086/Nu-2-U-Auto-Sales-LLC-TexasCashforCarscom-Was-sold-a-lemon-Houston-Texas-508808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nu-2-U Auto Sales LLC