Complaint Review: Nu Body Colon Cure

• Submitted: Mon, June 09, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 08, 2008

• Reported By:ironton Ohio
Nu Body Colon Cure
4650 SW 51st Street Ste 711 Davie, Florida U.S.A.

Nu Body Colon Cure Charged My credit card with out authorization 89.31 for colon cure Davie Florida

*Author of original report: ...

I ordered a colon cure from this company for free and I payed the shipping of 3.95 May the 2nd 2008 and on june the 9th 2008 I recieved another bottle of colon cure I called the company and found out they had charged my credit card a will every month for 89.31 They are a bunch of crooked bastards and you cant get any information from them. I cancled my credit card and when I called them the second time they told me that I wouldnt be getting anymore that my card had been cancled.They had tryed to charge between the two phone calls EVERYBODY BEWARE.

Wwa
ironton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2008 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nu-Body-Colon-Cure/Davie-Florida-33314/Nu-Body-Colon-Cure-Charged-My-credit-card-with-out-authorization-8931-for-colon-cure-Davi-338537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nu Body Colon Cure

...

AUTHOR: Wwa - (U.S.A.)

I made a complete report to my bank about the ripoff by NuBodyfor colon cure. I recieved a letter 7/2/08 from the bank that they were refunding my money for 89.31.