Complaint Review: Nu Century DBA NCIINC

• Submitted: Mon, February 18, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: Former Employee Kevin Chase Ripped — PALM HARBOR Florida United States of America
Nu Century DBA NCIINC
3980 Tampa Rd. oldsmar, Florida United States of America

Nu Century , NCIINC Kevin Chase They are con artist who have already closed the doors and moved to a different location still trying to take any ones money that they can. oldsmar, Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Where is my back pay money

I am a former employee who Kevin Chase owes money to. He refuses to pay his employees and also refused to allow us a time clock to use to keep track of our hours. He also refused to send out W2 information to myself as well as numerous other people who worked for him last year...

When I first started with Kevin Chase and Nu-Century (NCI) I thought I finally found a job in the GSA processing field who was actually legit... Boy was I wrong. Kevin Chase had a half way decent talk game boasting about how he was worth millions and all his worth was "liquid" only to find out he was trying to run the same sham as numerous other GSA processing companies around the area. Kevin Chase, President of Nu-Century DBA NCI, BUYNCI and at this point, I wouldnt be supprised if Kevin Chase and Nu-Century has several other DBA's associated with his sinking ship.

I personally know 8 other employees that Kevin Chase has screwed out of money for the work we did for him. Kevin Chase also has had the Florida Department of Labor open a case against him and Nu-Century. Kevin Chase lost that investigation. As a result, Kevin Chase owes myself and several other people who worked for Nu-Century back wages. Kevin Chase owes me personally for 16 weeks of pay. Kevin Chase also did not give us W2 information for the year 2012, so I only assume he is going to try to not claim us as employees for last year. But Kevin Chase is going to be in for a big suprise. I have already reported him to the IRS as well have several other people who worked for Kevin Chase and Nu-Century for the year 2012.

My advice to you... RUN, RUN RUN, AS FAST AS YOU CAN, AND AS FAR AWAY FROM KEVIN CHASE SHIVONNE LA VIOLETE, NU-CENTURY / BUYNCI / NCI OR ANY ONE WHO IS REPRESENTING THEM...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nu-Century-DBA-NCIINC/oldsmar-Florida-34677/Nu-Century-NCIINC-Kevin-Chase-They-are-con-artist-who-have-already-closed-the-doors-and-1016426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nu Century DBA NCIINC

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Where is my back pay money

AUTHOR: Annoyed - ()

Kevin, I along with the other employees have not yet received our back pay money that the Labor Department of the State Of Florida determined you owed us. When do you plan on paying the hard working employees who trusted you and then proceeded to stab in the back.