Complaint Review: Nu-kote international inc.

• Submitted: Sun, January 27, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, January 27, 2002

• Reported By:Miami Beach Fl
Nu-kote international inc.
franklin, Tennessee U.S.A.

Nu-kote Pelican replacement ink rip off

I purchased nu-kote Pelican replacement cartriges for my Epson 740 ink jet printer. I tore off the metallic cover as directed and half the cover came off leaving my hands and clothes all spattered with ink.

I cleaned the cartriges out and after installing in the printer blobs of ink came out, ruining my printer as well. I'm a technitian and I know my printer used to work flawlessly.

After I cleaned up my printer I noticed that my carpet is stained as well. I am furious!

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Nu-Kote

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nu-kote-international-inc/franklin-Tennessee-37064/Nu-kote-Pelican-replacement-ink-rip-off-12568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nu-kote international inc.