Complaint Review: NuBodi 1-801-208-7485

• Submitted: Wed, March 26, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 26, 2008

• Reported By:Waterloo Iowa
NuBodi 1-801-208-7485
5348 Vegas Drive Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

NuBodi 1-801-208-7485 I ordered Colon Cure for $3.95 for S & H... Las Vegas Nevada

I need to cancel within 14 days or I will be charged almost $90 per month.. I have been calling for several days and I can't get anyone on the line. My 14 days is almost up and they will be charging me really soon.... but i have no way to contact them to cancel... so that basically give them the right to charge me $90 because they don't answer the darn phone?

Jenae
Waterloo, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2008 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NuBodi-1-801-208-7485/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/NuBodi-1-801-208-7485-I-ordered-Colon-Cure-for-395-for-S-H-Las-Vegas-Nevada-321439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NuBodi 1-801-208-7485