Complaint Review: NuBodi Body Fit Pro Hoodia

• Submitted: Thu, November 29, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, November 29, 2007

• Reported By:Elk Grove California
NuBodi Body Fit Pro Hoodia
5348 Vegas Dr. #231 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

NuBodi Body Fit Pro Hoodia Unscrupulous selling techniques, fradulent billing for unshipped goods Las Vegas Nevada

This company sells online a product of green tea for supposed weight loss. They somehow got my name for a trial sample of one bottle of the green tea. Then they send a lengthy email that looks very deceptive and looks like Spam stating that unless you reply and cancel your "order" within a specified time, I believe 2 weeks, you will be billed $97.31 for a 3 day supply and thereafter will be billed automatically every three months.

I did not respond to this email because it did not bear a letterhead, did not give any details of a purchase, did not send an invoice or any details of my supposed purchase. I thought it was another Spam email. I subsequently noticed a $97.31 charge on my VISA account. I never received the 3 month supply this amount is for. How they got my number is not known. I did not give it to them or sign up for their program. I have notified the bank this is a fradulent charge and they investigated it.

To date they have not cancelled the amount. I've tried contacting this company; they are very rude and relentless that I owe them this money. I do not want this product, I never ordered the program. This is a very unscrupulous company using devious means to obtain credit card numbers and charging people for products they have not ordered or received. I believe they are based in Utah but have a Las Vegas address.

Elk Grove, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2007 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NuBodi-Body-Fit-Pro-Hoodia/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/NuBodi-Body-Fit-Pro-Hoodia-Unscrupulous-selling-techniques-fradulent-billing-for-unship-287735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NuBodi Body Fit Pro Hoodia