Complaint Review: NuBodi - ColonCleanse.com

• Submitted: Thu, May 01, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, May 01, 2008

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
NuBodi - ColonCleanse.com
2711 East Craig Road Suite K, North Internet U.S.A.

NuBodi - ColonCleanse.com This company is a total rip-off, BE WARNED!! I was charged 89.31 and have had to eat the overdraft charge on my bank account. Las Vegas Nevada Internet

I "bought" the trial offer like every other person here, later after trying the product(which is highly suspect itself-just a few herbs), I recieved a bank statement that my account had been debited 89.31 or Ninety Dollars!
Without my permission, but then again the TERMS aren't on the web-site easily to be seen, so buyer beware!!!
Now when I called the "company" they said return the box unopened and they will reverse charges. I am still waiting for this so-called product.
WAMU-Washington Mutual put in a dispute claim, but that doesn't necessarily mean that I will get my money back. The whole incident really bothers me, and I complained to the BBB of Las Vegas and the AG.
I am sure that this commpay is making a lot of money, it only takes the trial offer for them to work their NUBODI magic.

John
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2008 06:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NuBodi-ColonCleansecom/internet/NuBodi-ColonCleansecom-This-company-is-a-total-rip-off-BE-WARNED-I-was-charged-8931-329989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NuBodi - ColonCleanse.com