Complaint Review: NuBodi, Or ColonCure

• Submitted: Thu, July 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 24, 2008

• Reported By:everett Washington
NuBodi, Or ColonCure
4650 S.w. 51st Street Suite 711 Davie, Florida U.S.A.

NuBodiNuBodi, Or ColonCure Ordered product trial 7/8, arrived 7/19 and they charged my credit card 7/23 for the price of 30 day supply. There is no way that I can try the product for 4 days only, and was told to read the fine print, Davie Florida

Ordered colon cleanser product on July 8- Arrived July 19. They charged my credit card on July 23 - There is no way I can try the product in 4 days and say I am satisfied with it. They should not count the starting day from the day I ordered but the day I received it- I called the company, they have record of when the the product is delivered. When I called, I was told to read the fine print however the fine print say they are sending me 30 day full supply not a trial supply that lasted a few days to me. So the fine print is lying. Please take action to this company, I want my money back.

everett, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2008 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NuBodi-Or-ColonCure/Davie-Florida-33314/NuBodiNuBodi-Or-ColonCure-Ordered-product-trial-78-arrived-719-and-they-charged-my-cre-355057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NuBodi, Or ColonCure