Complaint Review: NuBodi

• Submitted: Fri, April 11, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, April 11, 2008

• Reported By:Columbus Indiana
2711 East Craig Road Suite K North Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

NuBodi Nubodi Hoodia Green Tea supported by Oprah Free Trial They send you the trial and get your card number for shipping then bill you a few weeks later for $90! You are automatically signed up for a monthy dose of this theft. North Las Vegas Nevada

I ordered a free trial for $3.98 shipping, they shipped me the bottle with no paper or anything in the package. Later, i was automatically charged $90.02 from IP-Nubodi 8012087485 on my debit card. I didn't realize it until I made a deposit in my account and had my bills bouncing!! My bank already incurred all kinds of overdraft fees etc. for everytime something bounced! My bank gave me the phone number associated with this and they said I was supposed to cancel within 14 days on the number provided on the paper included with the trial bottle sent. THERE WAS NO PAPER - THERE WAS NO NUMBER!

I talked to a Supervisor and they said to return the package to post office and wait 24 hours and call them back with tracking info to credit my account back. They would not do it that day, all the while other bills are bouncing due to their fraud! Called them back at 24 hours and they said it would take 14 days or so to credit, I said I don't have the time, you already ruined my bills that are out, and the Supervisor said she would expedite it to three days - while my bills are still bouncing! I told them I was going to report them and they seemed to not care. So now I am out a bunch of fees and bounced bills, etc.

Columbus, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2008 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NuBodi/North-Las-Vegas-Nevada-89030/NuBodi-Nubodi-Hoodia-Green-Tea-supported-by-Oprah-Free-Trial-They-send-you-the-trial-and-g-325294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NuBodi