Complaint Review: NuBrilliance

• Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: olivia — Los Angeles California United States of America
400 Returns Road Wallingford,CT 06494 Internet United States of America

NuBrilliance Mailing and charging products not ordered , Internet

I ordered a system and together some sample of product to use with this gadget but after I gave my card number there was another little line with this tiny green square with a check mark already print and this line said "I want to receive exclusive offers & discounts from this website". At this time I was unaware of malice. Every three month I got a package with products which they used to pay themselves. I did not like them so I try to get in contact and no customer service phone available finally the bank did not pd them because I lost the card and I replaced it. Then they E-mail me to collect the money and I found out their e-mai
with this I called customer service and I told them that I did not want any more products and that I will return this unopened package but was not the latest and they will not take it. I was very upset because when CS said I agreed with these products I went back and I saw the line that I previously mentioned.
I know that they possible ruin my credit but at this point I wonder how many other customers are going
thru the same ordeal. As I told CS if they send any samples they have to get an approval before mailing anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NuBrilliance/internet/NuBrilliance-Mailing-and-charging-products-not-ordered-Internet-990677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NuBrilliance