Complaint Review: NuWave cooktop

• Reported By: Roxie — Oregon United States of America
NuWave cooktop
libertyville, Illinois United States of America

NuWave cooktop NO CUSTOMER SERVICE libertyville, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: I had no issues with getting customer service.

Was not sure where to put this but here it is...Hearthstone.inc and NuWave cookware has absolutely no customer service what so ever...Oh they give you a number to call that they claim is customer service but you never get anyone..I accidentally placed an order on line and now i can not cancel it...

Also the shipping and processing for the product is outrageous...For the NuWave pic and the free stuff that goes with it..cost me  over $100.00 just in shipping...Please everyone beware of this This is how the d**n As Seen On TV s**t gets people like us..Mom said "if it looks too good to be true it probably is". I should have payed more attention.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2012 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NuWave-cooktop/libertyville-Illinois-/NuWave-cooktop-NO-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-libertyville-Illinois-913520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NuWave cooktop

I had no issues with getting customer service.

AUTHOR: jalc - (United States of America)

I ordered from this company.  My item had not even shipped yet and they called me to verify address.  Would not even ship unless address was right.  I have an oddo ne so was nice of them to call.  I called them back and got a person in no time.  Was friendly and helpful.  As far as charges for shipping and processing it is plainly stated on the website.  You see them before clicking to order, you verify the shipping and processing.  There is no reason you could not have known what you was spending at the time of ordering. How you accidently ordered is beyond me.  They go through a number of steps before you put in your credit card information, and then they still want you to verify your order before you confirm it. I just wanted to state that I had no issues talking to them in person or with the order process.