Complaint Review: NuWave

• Reported By: Andreas Economos — Holiday Florida United States of America
NuWave

NuWave Lied to , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Email Address

*Author of original report: NuWave posted a response

*UPDATE Employee: Order Assistance

I would be very careful about doing business with these people. I called them first and confirmed totals and then placed my order. They never provided me with tracking untill after i called twice.When my order arrived they had not included everything....when i called they wanted more money for shipping and handling.....i paid it and they still have not shipped what i paid for. Their marketing is a total scam. Buyer beware. I am going to cancel the entire order through my credit card and if they provide me with shipping label i will ship everything back to them. They already are telling me that i will not get ALL my money back.

I have news for them.......I will take this all the way  if they try to play any more games with me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2012 02:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NuWave/internet/NuWave-Lied-to-Internet-986745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NuWave

Email Address

AUTHOR: Hearthware Becky - (United States of America)

I can assure you that there certainly is a facebook@hearthware.com email address. It is the inbox used by the Social Media Marketing Team to handle all incoming issues. We would like to help if you give us the opportunity.

NuWave posted a response

AUTHOR: Andreas Economos - (United States of America)

Just to show you how they run their company .....they rebutted for me to contact them at facebook@hearthware.com.  There is no such e-mail   LOL!!!!  this company is a big joke!!!!!

Order Assistance

AUTHOR: Hearthware Becky - (United States of America)

Hello, my name is Becky. I am the Sr. Social Media Marketing Manager for Hearthware, the makers of the NuWave Oven and PIC. Im terribly sorry to hear that your order was incomplete. I would like to clarify that we do state in our infomercials, as well as on our websites, that all bonus items are free, as long as the customer is willing to pay the S&P for each item. It is our policy to only ship items that customers explicitly agree to accept. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If you feel that you are still missing items from your order, send us an email with your complete order information to facebook@hearthware.com. I will have our customer service managers compare your records with our own. Once I receive an update from them, I will pass along any relevant information to you. We genuinely appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying your NuWave cooking experience.