Complaint Review: Nubodi Colon Cleanse Free Trial

• Submitted: Fri, April 11, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, April 11, 2008

• Reported By:Tampa Florida
Nubodi Colon Cleanse Free Trial
5348 Vegas Drive Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Nubodi Colon Cleanse Free Trial They send you the trial and get your card number for shipping then bill you a few weeks later for $90! You are automatically signed up for a monthy dose of this theft. Las Vegas Nevada

Please beware, I so wish I had checked out this site before I signed up for this monthy rip-off. They have my tuition money and I'm cancelling my card to get them to stop stealing from it. I had no luck contacting this company. I'm going to keep trying.

Jeanne m
Tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2008 06:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nubodi-Colon-Cleanse-Free-Trial/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89030/Nubodi-Colon-Cleanse-Free-Trial-They-send-you-the-trial-and-get-your-card-number-for-shipp-325264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nubodi Colon Cleanse Free Trial