Complaint Review: Nubodi Colon Cure 8012087485

• Submitted: Mon, April 14, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 14, 2008

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Nubodi Colon Cure 8012087485
2711 East Craig Rd Suite K North Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Nubodi Colon Cure 8012087485 Purchased for my mother to try, she had recently had pallets removed from her colon. was charged on 5th day without authorization North Las Vegas Nevada

I tried the free trial & before the 14th day trial period was over my debit card was charged $89.31. I tried to call & received a voicemail, I left numerous messages stating that I had not authorized this charge & no one called me back. I am very frustrated & upset that this has happened.

Theresa
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2008 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nubodi-Colon-Cure-8012087485/North-Las-Vegas-Nevada/Nubodi-Colon-Cure-8012087485-Purchased-for-my-mother-to-try-she-had-recently-had-pallets-325865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nubodi Colon Cure 8012087485