Complaint Review: Nubodi, Colon Cure , Fulfillment

• Submitted: Tue, February 12, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 12, 2008

• Reported By:Montgomery Alabama
Nubodi, Colon Cure , Fulfillment
5348 Vegas Dr., #231, Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Nubodi, Colon Cure , Fulfillment Fraudulently charged me for products I did not order and sent them to me. Running a scam online. Can't be reached for credit. Las VegasLas Vegas Nevada

I, like many others, wanted to try the "free" trial colon cure. I paid the shipping and received the trial. A short time after I received a charge on my card for $83.91.

I returned to the initial website and scoured it for more information. Upon my doing so I realized that nestled in the bottom of the screen, hidden below all of the giant advertising verbiage, was a "terms" field. This is where they get you.

The terms say you will continue to receive products and be charged, basically without your consent. Here's the kicker, the only way to reach this company is by phone and you can't get through! You either get a busy signal, a recording to call back, or a recording that places you on eternal hold only to be hung up on.

I have contacted the Better Business Bureau as well as my bank.

I urge every consumer to avoid this company. They also do business under the name "Fulfillment" which is where their product shipped from.

Michelle
Montgomery, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2008 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nubodi-Colon-Cure-Fulfillment/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/Nubodi-Colon-Cure-Fulfillment-Fraudulently-charged-me-for-products-I-did-not-order-and-308283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nubodi, Colon Cure , Fulfillment