Complaint Review: Nubodi Colon Cure

• Submitted: Thu, July 10, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 10, 2008

• Reported By:Carrollton Missouri
Nubodi Colon Cure
4650 SW 51st St, Ste. 711 Davie, Florida U.S.A.

Nubodi Colon Cure Rip off Davie Florida

Address on website is in Florida, phone number is in Utah. I ordered Colon Cure from one of several emails I received from the company offering a free trial. All I had to do was pay the shipping, $3.95. Then, after my 14 day trial, they would send more and bill my credit card again, for about $80 per bottle. I ordered the product. Three weeks later, I still did not have my trial bottle. I got suspicious and checked my credit card, sure enough they had charged me for the additional bottle as well as the trial. I disputed the charges on my credit card and got the phone number for the company. After a few phone calls, I did finally get an answer and told the guy what had happened and I wanted the charges taken off my credit card immediately. He agreed to do this. A couple days later, I checked my card again and the charges had been removed. I also finally received the trial bottle in the mail. It is only an extra strength x-lax and definitely NOT worth what they are charging for it. I was lucky enough to get my money back. Don't be next. If you are thinking about ordering this product, DON'T.

Lorrie
Carrollton, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2008 06:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nubodi-Colon-Cure/Davie-Florida-33314/Nubodi-Colon-Cure-Rip-off-Davie-Florida-349508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nubodi Colon Cure