Complaint Review: Nubodi Colon Cure

• Submitted: Fri, January 18, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 21, 2008

• Reported By:Frederick Maryland
Nubodi Colon Cure
5348 Vegas Drive LAs Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Nubodi, Colon Cure 321 Total Scam - they say $3.95 shippin and handling and then charge $83.71 LAs Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: They also operate under the attached sight

*Author of original report: There is Relief - Just do what I did!!

*Author of original report: Nubodi Colon Cure

*Author of original report: Nuboide Colon Cure

*Consumer Suggestion: Colon Cure Refunded me my money in full! Issue was resolved

I ordered Colon Cure on 12/30/07. I received it on 1/9/08 and called and was able to get through and cancel! To late they had already charged me $83.71 on 1/4/08 (6 days not 14 days) after I ordered. I have consequently contacted my credit card company to dispute the charge and filed complaints with the Attorney General's Office in both Las Vegas, NV (where they say to write) and also Utah (where they ship the product from). I will get the charge reversed I will not let this go.

The kicker is I went to their website to get some information for my Attorney General forms and when I tried to leave the website without placing an order a live person came on to "Chat" and try and convince me to order. Do I have "sucker" written on my body somwhere?

Theresa
Frederick, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2008 06:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nubodi-Colon-Cure/LAs-Vegas-Nevada-89108/Nubodi-Colon-Cure-321-Total-Scam-they-say-395-shippin-and-handling-and-then-charge--301197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nubodi Colon Cure

They ripped me off and I am out to get them

There is Relief - Just do what I did!!

AUTHOR: Theresa - (U.S.A.)

I contacted the Better Business Bureau in Las Vegas and sent them copies of all my documentation (since I have filed a complaint against this company you will probably only have to submit copies of your charges). I got a response from the BBB with a copy of an email from the company that they have cancelled future shipments and refunded my money. I have not seen it on my credit card yet, but I am forwarding a copy of the email to my bank for their records. A "conditional credit" was issued to my credit card by my bank. This means that if the company does not respond to their reversal of the charge within 60 days it will become an automatic credit (reversal of the charges) to my account.

Here is the email address used when the company responded to the BBB regarding my complaint. brian@crushllc.com

The BBB email is info@vegasbbb.org

I hope this enables everyone that has a complaint against this company to get your money back.

Good Luck!

Nubodi Colon Cure

AUTHOR: Theresa - (U.S.A.)

I got the second amount wrong it was actually $87.31 they charged less than 14 days later. I have since filed complaints with the Attorney General's Office in Utah and Nevada and also with the Consumer Protection Agencies of both states. My credit card has issued a "conditional credit." What this means is they charge the amount back to the company and give them 60 days to respond. If no response they leave the credit there. I have sent back all pills received and cancellation letters to the Nevada address. I sent them with "Confirmation of Delivery." This ensures that you know they have not only received the cancellation in writing, but also the product. I am not playing with these people.

By the way when I got through on the phone I reached "Justin" that is the name of the person everyone who does get through gets to talk to on their end. When he didn't answer my question I asked to speak to the supervisor. I was promptly connected to Aaron who got nasty and then hung up on me. This is truly a "SCAM". I advise you to start with your Credit Card company. They will reverse the charge. In the meantime send all of the product back and include a letter of cancellation. Then hold on to you paperwork because they cannot charge you again once you cancelled in writing.

Nuboide Colon Cure

AUTHOR: Theresa - (U.S.A.)

I am still waiting for a refund and I have returned all of their products and they have received them. I even returned the "Trial Bottle". What gets me is it says they will automatically send a new supply and charge your account "15 dyas" after trial offer. They charged me 10 days after trial offer and the pills after I had cancelled.

#8 Consumer Suggestion

Colon Cure Refunded me my money in full! Issue was resolved

AUTHOR: Angela - (U.S.A.)

I called up the number provided on the bottle of Colon Cure, told them what my issues where, they offered me my money back in full. No hassles, no complaints, and they were very nice. I suggest you try calling them back. You may have to wait on hold for a few minutes, but at least you will get your money back.