Complaint Review: Nubodi Colon Cure

• Submitted: Mon, July 07, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 07, 2008

• Reported By:Lynnwood Washington
Nubodi Colon Cure
2711 East Craig Rd Suite K Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Nubodi Colon Cure i got my money back heres how Las Vegas Nevada

Read my report below on june 24 to see how it started. It ended by me filing a report with my bank, nubodi, and the state attorney generals office! First i called the post office and found out my shipping dates on both of the packages and found that they piggy backed the free one and the $90 one only sent them 6 days apart. Next I called my bank, and the state attorney generals office and started setting up aclaim against them. Then I called nubodi to find out my cancellation conformation number, and proceeded to inform them that in order to have the bank and the state attorney generals office follow through i was going to have to return the product regaurdless of there policies and asked if they would like to refund the money and they agreed with out hesitation. I gave the bank and the state the conformation number and the tracking number from the package i sent back. The bank followed through immediately, I called nubodi and gave them the tracking number from the package that they also requested for the refund and was told that I would recieve my refund in14 days and got it in two. DONT HANG UP!!! STAY ON THE LINE AND YOU WILL GET THROUGH(IT JUST TAKES 20 MINUTES SOMETIMES)

Pissed off1
Lynnwood, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2008 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nubodi-Colon-Cure/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89030/Nubodi-Colon-Cure-i-got-my-money-back-heres-how-Las-Vegas-Nevada-348518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nubodi Colon Cure