Complaint Review: Nubodi Colon Cure

• Submitted: Tue, March 25, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 25, 2008

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Nubodi Colon Cure
5348 Vegas Dr. Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Nubodi Colon Cure Nubodi Colon Cure is a credit card rip off. They don't live up to what you expect from them. Las Vegas Nevada

Nubodi Colon Cure company drafted money from my account even after I cancelled. They Told me that They will not refund me my money because they had already mailed out the product that I never recieved. I originally wanted to try the trial and I didn't even get a chance to see if i liked the product before they had taken 83.71 out of my account. I was furious I wouldn't recommend anyone to this company.

Patricia
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2008 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nubodi-Colon-Cure/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/Nubodi-Colon-Cure-Nubodi-Colon-Cure-is-a-credit-card-rip-off-They-dont-live-up-to-what-y-321014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nubodi Colon Cure