Louisiana

• Submitted: Tue, April 22, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 22, 2008

• Reported By:Collins Georgia
Nubodi Colon Cure
5348 Vegas Drive Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Nubodi Colon Cure Took two payments of $89.31 from my checking account without my authorization Las Vegas Nevada

I thought that I would try out their product (Free, trial). Little did I know that It was going to cost me $178.62 Two payments of $89.31 was withdrawn from my account. One on 03/21/08 and another on 04/21/08. I called my bank to see what this charge was today (04/22/08) and my banker informed me that it was Colon Cure. When I called them(Colon Cure), I spoke with Sharon-ID#66432, she told me that after I applied for the trial and they did not hear from me, that and I quote, "they assumed that I enjoyed the product and felt that it was o.k. to charge my account." I told her I did not authorize them to do that and to refund my money. She said that it would take fourteen days and I would have to wait until the merchandise arrive in the mail and for me to call and give them the tracking number and put it back in the mail. I am furious with these fools.

Cynthia
Collins, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2008 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nubodi-Colon-Cure/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/Nubodi-Colon-Cure-Took-two-payments-of-8931-from-my-checking-account-without-my-authoriz-328143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nubodi Colon Cure