Complaint Review: Nubodi Colon Cure

• Updated: Tue, February 12, 2008

• Reported By:Northglenn Colorado
Nubodi Colon Cure
Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Nubodi Colon Cure, Colon Cure Nubodi bad for health and pocket book!!!! Las Vegas Nevada

The product I believe is bad for your health...it caused me severe stomach pains in which I had to be treated. Immediately after realizing that the product was bad, I tried effortlessly to cancel before the 14-day-trial...ONLY TO GET A BUSY SIGNAL ALL DAY EVERYDAY!!!.. In the mean time...you guessed it! They charged my credit twice for a total of 190.00.

One day I finally got through, and after being on hold for 30 minutes I spoke to a male person (probably talking from his basement while smoking a joint), I explained the ill effects I had and he told me "it's not our problem." He refused to allow me to send the product back for a refund.

When I told him that I tried effortlessly to call only to get a busy signal, he told me to send him proof by SENDING MY PHONE RECORDS!!!

I told him that would be impossible since I called from a trunk line at work and he said "TOO BAD FOR YOU YOU'RE NOT GETTING A REFUND."

I then told him that I would contacting the fraud department through my credit card and he said "GO AHEAD THAT WON'T WORK, YOU'RE NOT GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK!!" FIGHT BACK I WON through my credit card.!!"
I also reported them to Las Vegas consumer
reporting...everyone do the same!!

Angry
Northglenn, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2008 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nubodi-Colon-Cure/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Nubodi-Colon-Cure-Colon-Cure-Nubodi-bad-for-health-and-pocket-book-Las-Vegas-Nevada-308218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nubodi Colon Cure