unexpected

• Updated: Mon, July 14, 2008

• Reported By:Tuscaloosa Alabama
Nubodi Colon Cure
www.coloncure.com Internet U.S.A.

Nubodi Colon Cure Charged my checking account before my 14-day free trial was up $89.31 and now they won't even answer the phone. Internet

I ordered a 14-day free trial bottle of colon cure and now they have charged my account $89.31 before the trial is even up...i received the package on 7/10/08 and they're charging my checking account on 7/15/08...that's only 5 days. On top of that, I've been callin since Friday the 11th of July 2008 and the line is busy or it tells me the number can't be dialed with a "1" or the area code...how else am I supposed to get through? The phone recording comes on before business hours and I can't get through after they open...what the hell is going on. I'm going to get my money back, if I don't the hospital will because I can get the address if I pay for it. I'm so mad I could spit! The killing part is they charging me and I haven't even tried the free trial!

Cb mad as hell
Tuscaloosa, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2008 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nubodi-Colon-Cure/internet/Nubodi-Colon-Cure-Charged-my-checking-account-before-my-14-day-free-trial-was-up-8931-an-351009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nubodi Colon Cure