Complaint Review: Nubodi- Colon Cure

• Updated: Wed, May 07, 2008

• Reported By:Danville Illinois
Nubodi- Colon Cure
nubodi.com Internet U.S.A.

Nubodi- Colon Cure Get a free trial and get into a scam! You pay shipping then they use your credit card information to automatically charge unwanted products! Internet

Nubodi sent me a free trial offer through my e-mail. The page it lead me to had a description of their product, it was the Colon Cleanse. Then it asked for the credit card information to charge for the free shipping and no other information.

Then, I suddenly got a package through the mail sending me a full bottle of the product. I did not even try the free trial product because I believe I have an allergy to one of the ingredients. I called the customer service number to try to return the product and get my money back (that they charged to my account without my consent). The number I called just placed me on hold for the longest time and I wasn't able to get through. I finally got a hold of a customer service representative that told me since I didn't call to cancel within 14 days I would automatically get charged! I did not even actually ordered the product and did not even get 14 days before I received the full bottle! I believe they just try to take your credit card information so they can they money out of you while putting you in a dead-end.

The representative leads me to a web page which showed me the rules for ordering their product, including a no-return policy, which was not there when you ordered the trial, and which contradicted a return address in their package! This fine-print was not even shown in the page that lead me to get a free sample! They are not able to return anything, especially not your money! I also got charged 2 payments since they said they were already sending me another product right when I finally got a hold of somebody!

This is a big scam that hopefully you readers will avoid. You have to keep calling to or you are going to be charged forever if you don't get a hold of anybody. You need to set an entire morning for the phone call, which I did!

Allergic to product
Danville, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2008 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nubodi-Colon-Cure/internet/Nubodi-Colon-Cure-Get-a-free-trial-and-get-into-a-scam-You-pay-shipping-then-they-use-yo-331137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nubodi- Colon Cure