Complaint Review: Nubodi

• Submitted: Sat, June 28, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, June 28, 2008

• Reported By:las vegas Nevada
Nubodi
4650 Sw 51 St Ste 711 Dave, Florida U.S.A.

Nubodi Dave Florida

Estoy reportando todo esto que es un robo de esta compania que aparece en una pagina de internet,donde ofrece free este producto para limpiar el colum,pero me estan mandando demasiado pomos no los he avierto,solo uno,hasta que leo hoy 27 que recibo uno donde me dice que este producto sera cargado a mi tarjeta de credito,yo en ningun momnento le he dado a ellos mi tarjeta de credito,pues advertia que era free.esto es un Robo,y por eso quiero reportarlo.Gracias.

Enrique
las vegas, Nevada

I am reporting that all this is a theft of this company that appears on a website, which offers free this product to clean the columns, but I am not sending too doorknobs he avierto, only one, until I read today that I receive 27 one where I said that this product will be charged to my credit card, I in no momnento I've given them my credit card, then warned that it was free.esto is a Robbery, which is why I want reportarlo.Gracias.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2008 10:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nubodi/Dave-Florida-33314/Nubodi-Dave-Florida-345471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nubodi